- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Identify, create data and business requirements for Create data hub. Define data quality rules. Test and validate data for the data migration process
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
- Become proficient in use of metadata, lineage and data quality tools
- Work closely with IT BSAs and clearly explain business intent during source to target mapping sessions
- Analyze data quality issues and work with managing data stewards for resolution
- Interact with technology and enterprise data teams
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards
- Work independently under general supervision, with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Document Technical specifications or requirements
- Technical Skills: Python, AWS, SQL, R, Excel and various Data Analytics tools.
REQUIREMENT: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engg(any),Sci (any),CS, any experience in related field is preferred
Job Site: Primary Location: Mclean, VA; Secondary Location: Hicksville, NY
Please submit the resume at Resume@soyosoft.com
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.