- Expertise in TIBCO components such as Business Works 6X, EMS, Hawk, Plugins, and Adapters.
- Develops, improves, and documents the processes for maintaining and administrating the TIBCO environment.
- Performs application deployments (Scripted/Jenkins/Automatic based) to test, integration, and production environments per established change management procedures.
- Design and develop performance monitoring and administration tools for the integrated products suites, including dashboards to properly enable the visibility of operational data within the platform.
- Develop Configure fault tolerance for BW & EMS .
- Configure and fine tuning of BW engines (Memory, Threads).
- Configure and fine tuning the BW API calls.
REQUIREMENT: Minimum Bachelors in Engg (any) CS, Computer Applications, plus five years experience in the related field is required.
Job Site: Commerce, CA.
Please submit the resume at Resume@soyosoft.com
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.